Flormar - 46 in Blue

Hello!

I know that spring just begun according to calendar, but sometimes temperatures go so high that I'm not able not to compare the day to a summer one. For spring - summer manicure I'm bringing you a beautiful blue from Flormar.

Pozdrav!

Znam da je po datumu proljeće tek počelo, ali ponekad se temperature toliko popnu da ne mogu dan ne usporediti i s ljetnim. Za proljetno - ljetnu manikuru donosim vam jedan prekrasni plavac od Flormara.

Unfortunately, Flormar polishes don't have names, so "the name" of this one is 46, and it is part of Supershine collection. Regardless of the name of the collection I wouldn't call this polish a high gloss one because I consider creamy pieces to belong in that category. The colour is neon with pearly finish (not creamy at all). It offered excellent coverage. I applied two coats but it didn't leave a single line. Again, Flormar succeeded in making a lovely coloured, quality nail polish and at a reasonable price. You know why I like them.

Nažalost, Flormar lakovi nemaju imena, tako da se ovaj zove 46, a dio je kolekcije Supershine. Bez obzira na naziv kolekcije, ovaj lak ne bih nazvala lakom visokog sjaja jer meni u tu kategoriju spadaju primjerice kremasti primjerci. Boja je neonska, a finiš je biserni (nikako kremasti). Prekrivanje je bilo odlično, stavila sam 2 sloja, a nije ostavljao ni crtice. Ponovo je Flormar uspio u izradi laka krasne boje, dobre kvalitete i povoljne cijene - zna se zašto ih volim.

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!